How much does a drone light show cost? Nearly every email or phone call that comes into our company on a daily basis revolves around two things.
How much does a drone light show cost and how many drones can I have?– Daily emails
As a rule there are no standard prices for a drone light show since every show is a custom project that is based on your event, your location, if the drone show is indoors or outdoors and what your needs or budget is.
Prices for outdoor drone light shows
That being said we do have a list of costs for standard shows with standard formations of drones, and while this is a guide, everything is negotable as your needs are the top priority.
Our prices for outdoor shows start at $13,400 USD and go to $55,400 USD and higher depending on timeline, location etc.
- 100 drones with no custom formations $13,400
- 200 drones includes 2 custom formations $21,400
- 250 drones includes 3 custom formations $25,000
- 300 drones includes 4 custom formations $32,500
- 350 drones includes 5 custom formations $38,200
- 400 drones includes 6 custom formations $43,100
- 450 drones includes 7 custom formations $49,200
- 500 drones includes 8 custom formations $55,400
Custom formations such as logos, shapes, and words typically are an add on of $3500-$5000 depending on complexity and colors. – outside of what is included in your chosen package above
Costs for Interior Drone Light Shows
Indoor shows – indoor shows require special equipment for positioning are priced differently from an outdoor show )
- 50 drones is a base standard show with no custom formations $13,400
- 75 drones includes 2 custom formations $21,400
- 100 drones includes 3 custom formations $25,000
- 125 drones includes 4 custom formations $32,500
- 150 drones includes 5 custom formations $38,200
- 200 drones includes 6 custom formations $43,100
- 250 drones includes 7 custom formations $47,200
- 300 drones includes 8 custom formations $51,400
- other options are able to be discussed.
* Prices are quoted inclusive of insurance, travel, crew, accommodations
* Prices outside the USA will be subject to a travel fee
This year, amid the dry climate and concerns over the spread of wildfires, cities in Colorado, Arizona, and California are skipping the traditional fireworks displays and replacing them with what they hope will be an equally dazzling drone light show.
How long are the drone shows and other answers
- Our shows can run from 4 minutes for a short show
- Our drone shows can also be continuous like for a concert, or event
- Typical show time is 8 minutes for a more traditional show
- What size area do we need to launch from?
- Typically we like to have 500-1000 feet radius to launch from
- We can do a staggered launch meaning we do not need a very large area to operate from if the launch area is tight.
This year, Drone Light Show Company is getting in on the large scale drone light show spirit by holding a 1000-drone display at various locations across America as we offer drone light shows as an alternative to fireworks in blaze-prone areas. An added benefit (or perhaps drawback for traditionalists) is that masses of drones only create a cicada-like buzzing rather than the massive booms that can frighten and confuse pets, often prompting escape attempts.